Fiber Glass Cast Pop
Product Code : 97
Brand Name : FIBER GLASS CAST POP
Fiber glass Casts also help to prevent or decrease muscle contractions, are effective at providing immobilization, especially after surgery. Casts immobilize the joint above and the joint below the area that is to be kept straight and without motion.
- The white cast padding is non- woven and is made using viscose fibers, which brings comfort to the patient while plastered.
- Cast padding are used before any type of bandage to protect the skin or where swelling is expected.
- Sizes 10 cm-3 mtr and 15 cm-3 mtr.
- Cast Paddings give excellent skin tolerance.
- Perfectly conforms to your body contours, allowing easy body movements.
- It acts as a cushion between the skin and the plaster.
- Prevents skin maceration.
- There are less chances of pressures sores occurring in your body.
- The padding allows normal breathing of the skin.
- Absorbs exudates and sweat.
- Permeable to air, cast padding avoids chances of skin irritation and maceration.